This is a remote, work from anywhere role. Our head office is in London but we’re a pragmatic team, and we don’t mind where you work from. We’re only interested in allowing you to do the best work you can.
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join us in delivering the best quality product to our customers
We’re a team of developers, product and QA specialists, building ambitious software.
The Hinterview application is mostly a monolithic Ruby on Rails application. We prioritize pragmatism and simplicity, though we are always exploring areas where services may be appropriate.
The frontend is a Vue.js application written in ES6 with Vuex for state management. We heavily use the material design inspired Vuetify library for our UI and try and write as little CSS as possible!
We strive to provide the best UX experience we can, so there’s a big focus in building intelligent and dynamic frontend UI.
- Have at least 1 year of experience with testing web applications
- Have knowledge of software design, implementation, and testing methods (ISTQB would be a plus)
- Know how to work with ticket systems (Jira)
- You can step in the boots of our users, and put on the "product hat" to help us improve the user experience
- Have good knowledge of tools for web developers (e.g. Chrome DevTools)
- Pay attention to details, you’re committed, independent, and great at organizing your work
- Speak English fluently (at least B2)
Nice to have:
How to apply?
To apply, send your CV to Marcin Dyguda, Engineering Manager: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the role before applying please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We love problem-solving and are always striving to improve our technology
We bring as much fun and energy to our work as we can
We'll always go the extra mile to deliver the best possible service