About the role
Business Development Manager
Location: London- Southwark
Salary: Competitive base salary + Commission
Do you have 1+ years Recruitment Agency experience and want to continue to utilise those skills whilst stepping into the world of SaaS and Recruitment Technology (RecTech).
Want to dictate your earnings through commission whilst on a base salary most recruiters dream of?
Our technology was built by recruiters for recruiters and if you’ve cut your teeth on the sales floor already, but fancy a more controlled sales cycle (we don’t have any candidates who can ghost you or mess up the interview!) it may be worth a chat…..
Who are Hinterview?
Hinterview is a leading video technology supplier for the recruitment industry, now serving thousands of recruiters and talent acquisition professionals in more than 30 countries.
With the rise of remote working, accelerated by Covid-19, video is now an essential part of the recruitment process for businesses worldwide. Our hyper-secure, privacy-first video platform has been built to enhance success and engagement at every stage of the recruitment process, benefitting everyone involved, yep, recruiters, candidates and clients.
With over £3m funding raised to date, you will be joining at an incredibly exciting time of massive growth and innovation. As we work towards our mission to become the video recruitment platform of choice globally, we also ensure to look internally and provide tangible career development opportunities for all our staff.
We are looking for Business Development Managers to join our Agency (direct to recruitment agencies) and USA business development teams.
The role covers the critical first stages of our sales cycle, with the aim of educating, engaging and booking new clients through consultative outbound sales and showcasing the value add of our product.
Being a tech innovator, we also invest in the best technology resources, so we have everything you need to optimise your potential as a SaaS sales specialist.
- Proactive lead generation within your assigned patch (geographic)
- Outbound prospecting using our own Hintro tool
- Meticulous use of Salesforce and Sales loft to manage your workflow and cadences.
- Consultative qualification of needs to ensure best value service is provided
- Run product Demos
- Use your knowledge of recruitment consultants objectives, pain points and needs to best showcase our solution.
- Relationship building and client advising
- Manage a consultative sales process and handover to our customer experience team
- Work closely with marketing on product updates and new releases and keep your audience up to speed
- Objection handling and thorough understanding of our product and solution to help re-educate customers on the value of video tools
Required Experience and skills
- 1+ Years Recruitment Agency Experience
- Knowledge of the full 360 Recruitment cycle
- Proven success at outbound business development
- Lead generation through tools such as LinkedIn Sales Nav
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strategic and solution focussed
- Confident on video platforms
- Incredibly well organised
- Engaging personality
- Driven by earning potential and fast progression
Hiring ProcessSubmit your CV or LinkedIn Profile to email@example.com for a confidential exploratory chat. The next stage is meeting with our Head of Sales, followed by our 2 founders.