About the role
Due to the ongoing nature of the global economy, we have changed our sales process to great effect which has resulted in doubling the size of our customer base.
We have spent the last 12 months ensuring an absolute bulletproof process is in place to ensure sustained success. Couple that with the recent large investment we secured, we are now in the midst of building a world-class sales team backed with market leading platforms and systems that include, Salesforce, Salesloft, Hubspot and of course our very own BD tool, Hintro.
We are not only looking for someone who can achieve in Business Development but also future leaders; as we grow, we will grow organically, giving you the opportunity to lead and manage not only in the UK but also in the US and APAC if you wish.
You’ll be part of an energetic, knowledgeable and collaborative team who have all come from recruitment themselves to carve a successful career in SaaS. Working closely with the Sales Director to achieve your targets and the companies shared targets.
- Lead Generation: Taking ownership of your patch by researching the right points of contacts on LinkedIn and adding those to your Salesloft cadences.
- Outreach: Using the innovative tools at your disposal you will devise a strategy based on your strengths to reach out and ultimately engage with your target market.
- Product Demonstrations: Deliver demonstrations of the Hinterview platform.
- Pipeline Management: You will have full autonomy to manage your pipeline and provide accurate forecasts for the upcoming month and quarter.
- Networking: You will have the opportunity to network at events. This will provide inbound leads for you to convert, whilst also giving you the opportunity to provide market knowledge to industry leaders.
- 1+ year(s') BD experience within a recruitment role
- Track record of negotiating and signing new clients in a recruitment role
- Consistently hit targets in a high-pressured environment
- The ability to communicate to a multitude of different personnel within a business
- Rapport building is essential
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative, and energetic work environment
- Market leading software to ensure you succeed
- 23 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Lunch clubs (when we’re allowed out!)
- Regular team competitions
For more info give us a call or email your application to email@example.com.