About the role
Are you a creative video-storyteller ready to take ownership over end-to-end video production?
We'd love to hear from you!
Over the next 1-2 years we’ll be building a best-in-class marketing function, and we’re looking for a video producer to help us take our video content to the next level.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about creating dynamic, cutting-edge video assets, particularly for social media. This position is perfect for someone who lives and breathes video content!
You’ll be working closely with the marketing team on projects that support the overall marketing strategy, helping to promote the brand and drive interest in our platform within the staffing & recruiting sector.
- Create and develop audio/video content for customer stories, product promotion, social media, adverts, product marketing, recruitment and other company-wide projects
- Own the video content calendar, regularly offering up new ideas based on business needs
- Take ownership over projects from start to finish, including script writing, storyboarding, shooting and editing
- Plan and run video shoots and develop production schedules (based in London)
- Select talent and provide direction
- Manage video library
- Evaluate analytics and make recommendations on how we can improve engagement
- 2-4 years’ experience, preferably in tech/B2B (but not essential)
- Proficient in editing / post-production software (Adobe After Effects)
- Experience with motion graphics and animation
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Keen eye for design with plenty of creative flair and ideas
- Great team player
- An exciting opportunity to take ownership over video content at a high-growth video tech company
- A fast-paced, innovative, and energetic work environment
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- A personal development plan and investment in your learning
To apply, send your CV to Nellie Perrin, Head of Marketing: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the role before applying please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We love problem-solving and are always striving to improve our technology
We bring as much fun and energy to our work as we can
We'll always go the extra mile to deliver the best possible service