This is a remote, work from anywhere role. Our head office is in London but we’re a pragmatic team, and we don’t mind where you work from. We’re only interested in allowing you to do the best work you can.
We’re looking for a Frontend developer with Vue.js to join us in shaping the next version of the platform. We’re a team of Fullstack developers building an ambitious product.
The frontend of the application is written in Vue.js with ES6 and Vuex for state management. We heavily use the material design inspired Vuetify library for our UI.
We strive to provide the best UX experience we can, so there’s a big focus in building intelligent and dynamic frontend UI.
Your role will be to fill out the gap between the UX/UI and the sprint planning. You will be working with the UI designer on making sure we are compliant with Vuetify and jump starting the work from the frontend perspective of the app. You will be the “guard of consistency” making sure, that app looks amazing across all platforms.
- You are an excellent HTML/CSS coder with a great taste in design and know your way around Vue.js.
- Outstanding eye for detail.
- You know the UX good practices and make sure that the product you’re working on is well thought through.
- You feel the ownership of what you’re working on.
- You’re passionate about building products that humans love to use.
- You understand the tensions and challenges between perfect code and getting features shipped.
- You’re ok with ambiguity in your tasks. We need someone to bring their own creativity, to fill the gaps, while staying aligned to the team’s vision.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment where priorities change. That’s part of the fun, and we need great engineers who can adapt quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and remote experience. We’re a partially remote team, we need to communicate a lot and we like to be nice to each other.
Required technical skills
- HTML/CSS: Excellent
- Github Pull Requests: Code reviews are an extremely important part of the process.
- English skills – high end B2 or C1 is a must, you need to feel comfortable in the discussions with the business side of the company and be able to sell your point of view.
To apply, send your CV to Marcin Dyguda, Engineering Manager: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the role before applying please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We love problem-solving and are always striving to improve our technology
We bring as much fun and energy to our work as we can
We'll always go the extra mile to deliver the best possible service